Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Tuesday September 11

I took Madi to her well-check this morning.
She had to get a couple shots :)
I brought her back hone so she could eat some lunch.
I left with Stacia to go to lunch with a group of ladies with a new lady in our ward.
Stacia and I came back home and picked a bunch of tomatoes for us to each make some tomatoes soup for dinner.
She had a awesome recipe and I was excited to try it out.
So we got about 14 cups of tomatoes diced up, 7 cups for each family.....
But then we had to leave to go to our YW meeting.
That went well, and I got home in time to grab Elsie from the bus.
Stacia took her tomatoes home and I got started on making my soup.
Elsie and Porter started piano lessons today.
They have been so excited, and I am so excited to see how it all goes!
I came home and finished up the soup.
Oh, Madi worked again, and Cassi had powder puff...…
I made dinner, then took Elsie and Porter to Port's pack meeting.
When I got home the big girls had the kitchen cleaned up nice.
So that was a nice surprise :)
Busy day.....and gearing up for another busy day tomorrow...….
Does it slow down????
By the way....the tomatoes soup turned out amazing and the kids loved it with their grilled cheese :)
Oh, and Dad got a big fire this afternoon and into the evening.
I had a friend send me a picture she say of Brent on the news.
Kind of fun :)
And last but not least, today is September 11.
An emotional day.
When Emmy and I went to New York, one of my favorite places we visited was the One World trade center and the 9/11 museum.
It was emotional and horrific, yet spiritual.
To see in a matter of hours what a difference being a bad person can do vs. what being a good person can do.
So today, as we remember all the lives lost, all the evil that occurred that day....let us also remember the amazing people who stepped in to save others that they didn't even know.
From the firefighters that ran IN the burning and broken down buildings, to the man on the plane not allowing evil to continue, to the countless others helping one another get as far away as they could...
We are in a world full of goodness. 




No comments: