Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Wednesday September 12

So I started not feeling super good this evening :(
I hope I am not getting sick!!!!!
But I woke up early this morning so I could work out because I knew it wouldn't happen today unless I got up early!
So I got up and ran on the treadmill.
Then sent the kids off to school.
That Max dog came back, so I had to take care of getting him back to his owners before I left to help at the school.
I helped at the school for a bit.
Then sorted laundry and made a quick trip to the store.
Then the YW leaders took sweet Christine out to lunch to say goodbye.
We just love her and we are excited for her new adventure!
We went to Zupa's.
While we were getting ready to leave, Nicole Reid, Katie Dastrup and Cindy Peterson walked in....they were my old YW presidency.
It was so fun to see them, so I ended up hanging out with them after their group left :)
I have had the chance to work with the most amazing woman as a part of the YW!
I am thankful!
Anyway, so much of my day was spent at Zupa's, ha ha ha....
I came home and finished sorting laundry, got Cassi to Rugby, little ones practiced piano (which they both were very excited about still :)
Then this evening it was "back to camp night" for YW.
So we got to go and eat pizza and watch the fun slideshow from camp.
It was a fun time.

No comments: