Monday, September 10, 2018

Monday September 10

After the kids went to school, I was able to go an help out my friend Erin, who just had a baby.
Her Mom left Friday, and her husband had to go back to work...so it is her alone with 7 kids!!!!!
I picked up her school kids and took them to school so she wouldn't have to load them up.
She is a rock star, but I am sure 7 kids will take some getting used to, her last one is only about 18 months old!
They found out she was pregnant the week that her husband was called as our bishop...….crazy timing, right?!?!?!
She has had a roller coaster ride, but things are going good now.
Baby was about 3 weeks early, he is doing good except needing the billi-blanket for a while.
Anyway, I loved the chance to be able to help her out!
Then I went for a little run.
It is getting a bit colder outside....not too bad though.
This afternoon dad and I had a lunch date.
He hasn't been feeling very good, so I think getting him out of the house was nice.
I finished up the last loads of laundry.
I just need to sort them tomorrow.
I took Elsie to speech and then picked up pizza on the way home.
Cassi had rugby, Madi had work......
We also picked up a couch from the Morgan's house to take to the Terry's house at some point.
Dad finished mowing the lawn.
Sweet Christine came over to say goodbye to the girls.....she is leaving for college on Friday.
She is actually Madi's age, but decided last minute to take the GED, skip her senior year and go to BYU-I.
Big things happening for that girl :)


No comments: