Sunday, September 09, 2018

Sunday September 9

This morning had a bit more run-around than the usual Sunday does....
Madi and Cassi both went to BYC at 10.
Then Porter and Cassi went to choir a little after 11.....had to wait for Cassi to get home.
Then the girls and I left for church at 12:25 to get some practice in before church started.
The Youth sang in Sacrament meeting today, with the leaders too.
We sang Peace in Christ.
It is hard to say what it sounded like, because I was up there singing too....but people said it was wonderful :)
Church went great.
I taught a lesson about how our words have power....they can be for the good or the bad, we choose.
We talked about quotes, and I shared one of my favorites.
Then I challenged the girls to SAY something every day this week that will lift someone up their mountain!
After church, I made some cupcakes.
At 6, I took all the beehives along with my advisor and Stacia to meet a new girl that will be moving into our ward.
She has been struggling with moving to a new school and not knowing anyone, so we wanted to give her some new friends so that when she starts coming to our ward (when her house is done) then she will already have friends :)
Dad invited Bubble over for dinner.....Eldon is gone again.
This is his last shift for the year.
Anyway, we enjoyed the late dinner with her.
While the big girls got stuff ready for school, the rest of us watched a little AFV and Porter and I worked on a puzzle we started yesterday.
I really do like puzzles :)
So does my boy, so that is fun for us to do it together!!!!!
Our late dinner threw our schedule off and we forgot to call Gramps :(
We will give you a call tomorrow!!!!!!





No comments: