Saturday, September 08, 2018

Saturday September 8

Today was chore day.....
We have been way out of our Saturday chore routine for quite a while and I am ready to get back on track!!!!!
Dad actually went in for a few hours of overtime today.
Madi went and took the ACT.
The three younger ones got their rooms cleaned a clothes put away.
I did laundry and helped the little ones with their rooms.
I also cleaned out the area back behind where the couch is, Madi's old old closet.
Lots of junk stuffed back there.
And I organized it into a game closet.
And I trimmed the dead stuff out of my hanging baskets and did some work outside.
Cassi started mowing, but the mower got clogged, so she will wait until Dad gets that fixed.
Cassi left about 4:45 to go bowling with a group of friends.
Madi went to her trek family reunion, they went jet skiing, but Madi sat and talked with Carley (who had surgery and couldn't get in the water)....
Porter helped me rip out the carpet in the basement.
I am really getting serious about taking the steps to get that ready downstairs to do art classes...…..Oh man, but I feel so scared about it!
But it has been a constant on my mind for years, I gotta give it a try.
The little ones and I watched the first half of the Boise game before I put them to bed.
Now I am gonna go and pick up Cassi and hopefully Madi isn't out too long....

No comments: