Friday, September 07, 2018

Friday September 7

This morning, after getting the kids off to school, I took a tiny little bitty nap.
I was so tired!
But it was like 20 minutes....just what I needed.
Then I went running while Dad went to the gym.
Later on today we took the Terry's table out and cleaned it up.
Then we brought in the other table we have....it is a black one that the Morgan's gave us.
It will work great until I figure out what kind of table I want to have in the kitchen :)
Dad got working on our next project.
The deck roofing is only half painted.
Looking at it and figuring out what we need to do to get it painted, we decided we needed to trim out the seams to give it a better finished look.
I am really happy with it so far!
Porter had a singing practice after school, I guess his primary class is singing a part in the program coming up.
Then he had his first football game.
They didn't win, but it was a good game.
Port had awesome pulls and some great runs.
 In the end, the other team got more.....
Bummer, but I am excited about the team this year.
They work really well together.
We wish cannon was with the boys!!!!!
Things got messed up and he ended up on another team.
Dang!





No comments: