Thursday, August 30, 2018

Thursday August 30

Man oh man it was hard to get the kiddos up this morning!
Especially Elsie!
We just need more sleep!!!!!!
Got the kids off to school then I went to the gym.
I got home and showered and did some laundry.
Then I left for a meeting with my Beehive advisor.
After the meeting, I went grocery shopping.
Came home and started making cookies for a baby shower I went to tonight.
Kids started coming home.
Madi worked, Cassi had Rugby and Porter had football.
Elsie worked on homework while I finished cookies and then I left for the shower around 7.
Madi was great and did pick-up from rugby and football.
And she helped Porter with his homework.
I got home and then got the little ones to bed at a good time.
Hopefully tomorrow is a productive day because I gotta get stuff packed for the weekend!!!!

No comments: