Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Wednesday August 29

Happy Birthday Madi Bell!
It wasn't a super celebratory day because she had to go to school and then she went to work right after, and then it was YW.
So I didn't even make her a cake!
I did make her French toast for breakfast, then sent her off to school.
I helped at Mary Mac this morning.
When I came home I had a VT appointment.
That was a nice visit.
Then we went to lunch with Drew and Heather.
It is hard to find time to get together so we appreciate when we can sneak a lunch in with them when we can!!!!
We went and bought a Bundt cake and balloons for Madi, hoping to get them to her before she left for work.
We made it home just in time.
Then she was off to work.
They had a fun celebration for her there at work, which was fun for her.
She sure enjoys the people she works with!
I got Port to scouts and then made some dinner.
When she got home, we had dinner.
I told her she didn't have to go to YW if she didn't want to.
She decided to hang out with her friend Aubrey instead.
That is fine.
They were doing a priest and Laurel speed dating thing and she really didn't want to go to it on her birthday.....
But I went.
The Beehives and I decorated the ward's bulletin board.
I think it turned out cute.
Now we need to get stuff up on it...pictures and calendar items.....
Cassi had a crazy day with Rugby and then she had powder puff practice and then she went to YW, where they walked the greenbelt.
After YW, Bubble invited us over for some pie she made for Madi's birthday :)
We took the Terry's over with us and the Edwards came too.
It was fun to chit chat....but ow it is late!!!!!!
I feel like I could sleep for a week!!!!!
Anyway, Happy birthday to Bell, not the most exciting day, but we are sure grateful that we get to have her.
She is quite an amazing human.
She is responsible, driven, smart, beautiful, talented.....she is pretty great!











No comments: