Thursday, August 23, 2018

Thursday August 23

Another great day of school for everyone!
Elsie was excited about the bus again....I drive her to the stop and wait for the bus with her.
Port walked to and from school with Max and Graham, so that is fun :)
I went to the gym once the kids left for school.
Dad got to go and do some fun white water rafting today.
The guys at the station planned a fun trip, but he wasn't very excited about it.
He doesn't like to have fun ;)
Just kidding, but he didn't want to 'waste' a day of work here for nothing.
But I told him to go and I told him to have fun :)
He did end up having fun and he said it was relaxing and fun and something he needed.
So that is good.
I rather enjoyed my VERY quiet day here at home by myself.
I got laundry done, YW stuff done, dehydrating food stuff done, I got lots of stuff picked form the garden, reorganized the front room.....the one thing I never did do was get a shower!!!!!
Porter had football practice tonight.
Laela and Henley helped out with chores and hung out and played this evening.





No comments: