Friday, August 24, 2018

Friday August 24

Oh man oh man....I've been having sinus pressure all day and I'm a little nervous about it!
I thought this was all supposed to be fixed!
Hopefully it is just the smoke getting to me.
Anyway, I did go for a run.
Then I showered before I had a YW meeting.
The meeting was a planning meeting for our Standards night in a couple weeks.
We got some stuff done, but still have lots to do!
And that was my day before kids got home.
I had lots of help with farm chores today.
It is fun having these kids around that think chores are fun :)
And the kiddos all had fun playing around outside and inside together.
Tonight Madi and Cassi took Ayden and Avery to the Mountain View/Rocky football game.
I hung out here and the kids watched a movie while I cleaned up the dehydrator and started drying more fruit :)
This time I am trying pineapple!






Alex is a stellar artist!!!!!

No comments: