Saturday, July 07, 2018

Saturday July 7

I was not in the mood to go for a run this morning.
But I knew, for my sanity, I needed to get out there :)
It was supposed to be a long run.
So, my plan was to run away from home in a straight line, so that I would have to come back the same way :)
I ran 5 miles from home....then I had to run back.
The first 5 miles were pretty brutal!
But the second half was pretty good.
Except for my extreme thirst!
I thought for a minute that I might try for 12, but I needed a drink too badly, so I went home.
Then I lost my motivation to get back out there :)
While I was gone, Madi got the kids going on cleaning the house.
So that was nice :)
Thanks Bell!
I worked on some camp stuff.
Madi and Cassi went shopping.
I took Porter to Walmart to make a return, but Elsie wanted to stay home.
She said she was big enough.
So I left her (but did let Vern and Bubble both know she was home alone :)
She did a great job home alone....watching 'When calls the heart'.
Later on, Madi and Cassi washed her car.
Then they blew up the tubes and went floating on the canal.
Why have we never done that before????
They loved it and had a lot of fun.
Boy, was it hot today!
This evening, I took the kids to Sodalicious.
Porter has been bugging me about going, so we went.
A thanks to them for cleaning the house :)
We got home, and there was a cow out!!!!!
We got him back in, but have no idea how he got out!
Hopefully no more of that nonsense....at least until after Dad get back home!
I remember that Porter has no church pants that fit him.
So he and I ran to Walmart again.
Boy, that kid is hard to shop with!!!!!
Begs for everything!
We also bought secret sister stuff for girls camp.
Getting closer and closer to being ready for camp!!!!!!!



No comments: