Sunday, July 08, 2018

Sunday July 8

Madi gave a wonderful talk in Sacrament meeting today about the freedoms we have and about how we can show gratitude.
It always amazes me how well she writes.
Church was good.
I taught my class about the Covenants we made at Baptism.
I really do enjoy teaching , in the way that it helps me to learn and grow.
I still don't think I am a good teacher……oh well.
Port was bummed today when we found out that he in fact only gets to have Dad to himself for one full day during girls camp.
Dad is coming up for the first night, and staying for the hike on Thursday.
Port was sad all day about that.
But I told him that he will still have a lot of fun with Dad.
After church, Cass and Porter made a cake, just for fun.
I laid on top of Madi while she laid on the couch :)
Later on, Elsie, Porter and I went and checked out the railings on Bubbles deck.
It looks so good!
We are having a 'deck party' tomorrow night with the neighbors, and it will be a fun time :)


No comments: