Friday, July 06, 2018

Friday July 6



Well, the little ones all slept good.
Cassi and Avery, I don't think they got much sleep.
I think I caught them taking 3 different naps throughout the morning!
I made them muffins for breakfast, per Kyra and Elsie request.
A little later on, I took Elsie to the dr to make sure her cough wasn't anything more than just allergies.
And that is what it is, just allergies.
So that is good, but doesn't help the cough :(
The Hall boys came over for a few hours, then they (Port, Cannon, and Hall boys) went over to the Halls and went swimming.
We took the railings over to Bubbles house.
WE also took out the bathroom vanity from the Morgan's basement.
Their basement flooded several weeks ago and they have been getting it all fixed down there.
They needed help taking out the old vanity, so we helped :)
I picked up some pipe for the camp background.
Then Dad helped me make a frame for it to stand-up once we get to camp.
Then we got showered up and he took me out to the movies and dinner.
We went and saw Jurassic World, which wasn't super great for either of us :(
But that's okay, it was fun to get out.
And then we went to the RAM for dinner :)
It felt like a busy/not busy day today.

No comments: