Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Wednesday May 30

I worked in the office this morning for the last time this school year.
Dad started mowing the lawn, but the blades weren't cutting good...so he sharpened them.
When I got home, I had a YW pres. meeting.
Then right after that, Dad and I decided to have a lunch date :)
When we got home, he went and mowed the neighbors field.
He's such a great guy, always willing to help others out.
It's one of my favorite things about him ❤
I weeded my strawberries, and Madi mowed when she got home.
This evening we had a beautiful summer storm.
Brent and I sat together out on the deck and watched the rain and listened to the thunder.
Then we got a beautiful rainbow.
It was a lovely evening.
We also did a quick run to Walmart to get some shoes for Porter.
He had a real big hole all the way through the sole of his shoes....and he needed some running shoes for Field day tomorrow.
It was a very nice day :)





No comments: