Thursday, May 31, 2018

Thursday May 31

I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of school!!!!!!!
This year seems to have gone crazy fast!
It has been a good year for each one of the kids.
I am grateful for that!
So today, dad and I got the yard work done after we got our workout.
I got the raspberries weeded and got two rows of corn planted.....well, Port helped me do most of that part once he got home from school.
We also went and picked up some wrought iron fence for Bubble that she bought :)
And then this evening we had a fun night out with Bubble and Vern, Billy, Bob (Billy's Dad) and also Carolee (Bubble's daughter).
We went to dinner at Bardenay. 
Eldon is out of town for work, so he missed out.
But it was fun to hang out with them for s bit.
Now I need to get everyone's packed for tomorrow's trip to Utah!

No comments: