Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Tuesday May 29

We went to the gym again today.
I finally went back to the Combat class that I love so much :)
I think my shoulders held up pretty good.
Dad had a dentist appointment and while he was gone, I hung plastic around Bubbles deck.
Then when he got home, he got the deck sprayed.
It looks awesome....and took much less time to spray it then it did to paint the primer on with brushes!!!!
Now I think I will go get my deck sprayed :)
Bubble and I made sure to supervise and make sure he was doing a good job :)
I left and picked up the kids and then took Elsie to her last dance class.
There is a performance on Saturday, but we will be out of town......but that is okay.
I recorded the dance today so she can remember it.
After dance, Elsie got to go to her first school dance!
The 5th graders were invited to the dance at the middle school.
Cassi was there selling snow cones and Elsie and Lucia went and hung out.
That Lucia is such a good friend.
She had to leave earlier than Elsie did.
When she left, she pulled a couple Band-Aids out of her purse, and gave them to Elsie, just in case she fell when Lucia was gone.
What a sweetheart!!!!!
They have been friends since Kindergarten and it has been fun to watch them grow together :)







No comments: