Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Tuesday May 1

Elsie had a very fun evening.
We went to the Mavs softball game and she got to go out on the field with the team.
She stood with them while they saluted the flag.
They gave her a cool jacket too.
They gave her the jacket, then she came over to me and I helped her put it on.
She was so excite4d and she said to me "I am speechless!"
It was so sweet!
She has had so much fun cheering this team on!
The girls have been so great :)
Boys worked outside in the field all afternoon.
Cass had rugby.
Dad and Porter drove Madi downtown to turn in some art for a contest she is entering.
She is also in another contest......
A few weeks ago she entered a very cool painting of Gramps :)
The voting is going on right now.
So if any of you out there want to help her out and give her picture a vote, you gotta go to facebook.
You have to go to Rep. Raul R. Labrador's facebook and find the picture of Gramps and like it to vote!
Also....my lilacs are looking so good!
I love this time of year!


Pretty cool, huh!
The real life version has much better colors :)









No comments: