Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Wednesday May 2

Dad went on shift this morning, and I went to help in the school office.
After that I came home and worked on my lesson for Sunday, and I started making my Trek Apron.
I had a YW pres meeting today too.
I finished up my apron after the meeting :)
It is funny what can fill my time that the kids are in school!!!!!!
Elsie had Activity Days and Porter had Scouts.
Cassi had Rugby and Madi went to part of the Softball game with some friends.
Dad got some time off this evening to go to the Trek kick off we had tonight :)
Elsie and Porter hung out at the Nielsen's house.
Cassi had a game, so she didn't go to the meeting.
But she had a really fun time at the game :)
She sure loves this game!!!!!
Madi did go to the meeting with us.
Brent and I got to dress up in our Trek clothes....doesn't he look so cute!!!!
They had the Ma's and Pa's sing a song at the end of the meeting, and you could say that Brent is not a singer :)
He thinks he hides his hatred pretty good......but one of the moms that was sitting by Madi whispered sarcastically over to her son that it looked like "Bro. Matthews wanted to sing a solo"....He leaned over and told Madi what his mom said and then the whole row started giggling :)
He was such a good sport to not only dress up, but to sing too!
I am sure excited to have a Trek family with him :)


No comments: