Monday, April 30, 2018

Monday April 30 (add pictures)

And there goes another month.....
I can't believe how fast this year seems to be going!!!!!
It was kind of cold and really windy today.
We got some rain too.
I went for a run.
Dad worked on the ditch.
He got that all put back together with new pipe and hopefully it will be many many years without any more problems!!!!
He also fixed the brake lights on Madi's car......thanks to the Young's for noticing they were out the other day :)
He is just so good at getting things fixed :)
After my run, I worked more in the garden.
I am going to use the same plastic and water lines that I had last year.
But I need to check the water lines so I am rolling the plastic back....and that is a pretty big job.
Little bit at a time though :)
I also got some dead branches trimmed off my apricot tree.
Oh, and my front porch has been bugging me, I wanted something cute there.
So I grabbed some wood stumps and put some plants on them :)
I think it looks cute for now.
I will work on it more....plus I need to get that door painted!!!!!!
I picked Elsie up from school for PT.
The boys walked home.
After PT, I picked up the rugby carpool and Brent took Porter to football.
Football is a long practice so he came home to finish up the ditch/pipe.
I went and picked up the boys and found out that NO ONE was there!!!!!
No one showed up!
The practice was cancelled with very short notice and neither Vern or I checked our email!!!!
Poor boys were there for 1 1/2 hours by themselves!!!!!!!
And they were about 20 minutes away from home, half was across town!!!!!!!
Luckily they were not kidnapped and all was fine.
They said they had a great time....they ran a few laps around the track, watched a guy with his metal detector and made sure to stay away from the people yelling the f-word at their dog :(
Poor boys!

No comments: