Saturday, April 21, 2018

Saturday April 21 (add pictures)

Such a crazy busy day!
Again.
I will fill in with more pictures later.....

-Madi left for her morning prom date at 7 a.m.
-I got a 5 mile run again
-Ward service project, 22 blankets were made to give to people going through Chemo treatments and decorated pillow cases for kids who have to be in the hospital on their birthdays!
-Drove Cassi to her Rugby game out in Nampa
-Port and Elsie hung at the Nielsen's house
-Then Port, Trent and Cannon hung out
-Madi came home and got her make-up done at a ladies house in our ward
-I helped get her hair done
-Cassi came home
-Elsie left with the Nielsen's to her first baseball game....I had to wait until Madi got picked up!
-Took pictures of Madi.....WILL POST LATER!
-Madi got picked up for the night Prom date
-Porter went to Cannon's
-I went to Elsie's baseball game....she had so much fun!
-We came home
-Still waiting for Madi to come home
-THEN I WILL SLEEP!





2 comments:

Chalisse Martineau said...

Oh Madi you look so beauiful!!!

Nancy said...

You are a busy momma!!Enjoy!!! Love the red dress!!!