Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday April 20

I went for another run this morning.
It was quite windy, but I am excited about the weather getting better so I can run outside.
I have been really missing going to my classes at the gym!!!!
But I am trying to give my shoulder a break for now....
I always try to spot heart ricks while I run.
A silly little thing that I do.
Well, today I found an M rock!!!!
M for Matthews!
Kind of fun :)
I had a fun little 'consult' with a friend about some decorating at her house!
That was a fun thing to do :)
She just asked me if I could come over and give her some ideas.
I had a lot of fun doing that!!!!
Again, once the kids got home, it was crazy town!!!!!
I picked up the little ones.
Then I got a call from Brent saying that Madi was broken down.....
Broken down on Eagle and Fairview.....the busiest intersection in IDAHO!
For real!
And she was on the verge of rush hour!
Anyway, luckily Brent orchestrated everything.
He is at work, but got a hold of Justin, who was on his way home from work, because he thought we might need to tow it.
So I took the suburban, he met us there, and Brent called dispatch to send a cop to make sure she was safe at the spot she was in :)
What a good daddy!
She said there were a couple people who helped her push it to the side of the road.
Then they left and the cop showed up.
Then Justin came and the cop and he tried to jump the car.
It worked, then died.....
I got there and then we made the plan for Justin to drive Madi's car, making sure to rev it while he was stopped so it didn't die!
I drove Justin's car, and Madi drove the suburban.
It died again further up the road, so we jumped it again, and made it back home.
Before leaving to get Madi, I had to get Port ready for football and send him to Vern's so they could take him in case we didn't make it home in time!
Well, glad we did that, because we were not there in time!!!!
We made it to the game late.....but I did see him pull some good flags.
They played another really good team....but I think the boys still did a good job.
We picked up Cassi on the way home.
She was helping at Meridian High school at the track meet.
Then she went and babysat for the Halls.
Madi went to do a Pre Prom Prep at Sydney's with a bunch of girls.
The little ones and I went and got the Greatest Showman and that is what we didn't tonight.
Tomorrow is another packed day......and I hope we don't have any more unexpected adventures!!!!!!


No comments: