Sunday, March 25, 2018

Sunday March 25

We woke up to about 5 inches of wet heavy snow this morning!!!!
It was a total surprise!!!!
It was pretty.....but man!
Come on spring, we miss you!!!!
So we celebrated Easter today, since Madi and Dad will be gone next week.
It was a fun little Easter egg hunt filled with clues and gifts and good stuff :)
Then Dad and Port left to go shovel snow at the church.
Madi worked on her talk for church.
I worked on my lesson.
Dad had to go back to the church for a meeting, and he didn't make it back before we needed to head to church.
But we made it there safe in the snow :)
Madi did a fantastic job on her talk.
She spoke on keeping the Sabbath day holy.
It amazes me the ease our big girls have getting up in front of people!
Makes me proud of them!
There was no one there!!!!!
For real, maybe there was 50 people!
But it is Spring Break and people are out partying!
My lesson went well.
We only had 8 YW, and 5 of them were my girls and the Morgan's girls.
I think it went well...probably one of my better lessons.
Just because I felt more prepared and I was talking with girls I really knew well.
I think splitting and starting out small will make a big difference when it comes to connecting with the girls.
I can already tell.
We came home, and somehow I talked Dad into letting me get ANOTHER family picture :)
But they will be gone next Sunday.....Plus, he just looked so handsome!
We even had a little Easter dinner tonight.
The rest of the evening was kind of chill.
Playing games with each other that they got for Easter.
Dad and Madi getting final touches done with their packing.
I am so excited for them......but also sad.
But they will have such an amazing time!
I know they will be tired, but it will be so incredible for them.
And I am so thankful they get to do this trip together!!!!!






Notice the snow out the window......




No comments: