Saturday, March 24, 2018

Saturday March 24

Got lots of laundry put away today.
I went for a little run...it was nice and sunny, but really cold wind!
Port and Dad worked outside.
Port and Max were awesome helpers picking up my sticks I have trimmed off the trees.
I took the big girls (and Avery) shopping.
Madi wanted to get a couple things for her trip.
We are gonna do Easter tomorrow, so I needed to grab a few things :)
Then this evening, Cassi had a babysitting job and Madi went with her friend to ask someone to the Prom.
Elsie, Porter (+ Cannon) and I went with the Edwards to a pizza place in Nampa.
I can't remember the name of it, but it had giant slices of pizza and it was really yummy!
The rest of the evening I have ben trying to pull together stuff for my lesson ion YW tomorrow.
I hope it will be good........
We shall see.




No comments: