Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tuesday February 20

I am feeling really pretty good today.
That makes me so happy!
After going to the gym, O spent the rest of my day working on stuff for New Beginnings tomorrow night.
I do enjoy it....painting posters and stuff for decorations.
But, I didn't get anything else done :)
When the kids got home, Cassi helped Elsie work on her Pocahontas project, which will be this Friday.
She is pretty excited about it!
My favorite is the picture she drew of Pocahontas!
I put some tracing paper behind a picture we printed off and she traced it then colored it with colored pencils an I love how it turned out!
Tonight I went to Relief Society.
It was a 'Favorite Things' night.
Everyone brought something worth $5 that is something they love.
Then we drew names and got to come home with someone else's favorite things.
I got some tinted lip Vaseline and some liquid eyeliner :)
It was a fun night.
It was combined with the two wards that we just split into.
I am interested to see what the chapel looks like this Sunday......wondering how big the ward will be now that it is split.



No comments: