Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wednesday February 21

Another busy day!
I helped in the office in the morning, and then went right to Art Smart for Porter's class.
When I got home, I moved out the old couches because the new ones were going to be delivered.
Then I left to go set up for New Beginnings :)
I think the decorations turned out so cute!
It was kind of a lot of work, but I really love doing it, so it's no big deal :)
The little box houses had little candies in it with stickers that matched the UP phrases me had on the balloons.
WAKE UP - and decide to have a good day
DRESS UP - The best way to dress up is to put on a smile
CHEER UP - say nice things and have a positive attitude
STAND UP - for what you believe in. Stand for something or you'll fall for anything
LOOK UP - to the Lord. He is only a prayer away
REACH UP - for something higher. Set some good goals
LIFT UP - be a good friend. and help those around you
While I was gone doing that, Dad was working on the bathroom and got the cabinets installed!
I am loving how it is turning out!!!!
Also, our couches got delivered.
So he was working on getting those put together when I got home.
We are in love with it.
They are a good size couch....and like I said, it is basically a giant stuffed animal!!!!
It will be a fun family couch for us :)
The ottoman was quite big, so we will be returning that.
Then tonight we got to play with Everly again while Port was at Scouts and Elsie at Activity Days.
She is so much fun :)
Then we had dinner before heading to New Beginnings.
The program all came together quite nicely and it was an enjoyable night.
We had it combined with the other ward that split from us.
It is sad to be losing so many people.......but also exciting to have a smaller group of girls to connect with.









I put an X over the ottoman....
It is too big.
So we are returning it.



No comments: