Thursday, February 01, 2018

Thursday February 1

I helped in the office again this morning.
Then I ran to the post office and had a few other errands to run.
Cassi did stay home from school.....
She got some much needed sleep and she is feeling much better.
I got to go out to lunch with Heather and Angie today for Heather's birthday.
It was such a nice time to just sit and talk.
And eat :)
Heather has been such an important part of my life as a Mom.
There from the very beginning!
I just love her and her example to me and her friendship ❤
She has some sickies at home, but I hope that once they feel better....they will spoil her like she deserves :)
Poor Madi's car wouldn't start after school.
They tried to jump it.
It would start, and then die.
So her friend brought her home.
Then I drove her back there, because she forgot her homework in her car.
Anyway, I gave it a try.
It started...but then died.
I started it again, and revved the engine for a little bit.....and it was doing good.
So we drove it around the parking lot.
It did die again once.....but then it was good.
So I drove it home, while she followed in the car.
There was no problem at all on the way home,
She will still drive the little car tomorrow to school until we can have Dad take a look at the jeep.
Anyway, we dropped the jeep off, and then she came with me to pick up the suburban....which was in the car shop.
Yep.....count them....that is two cars with problems  :(
They figured out the problem.....which will cost quite a bit of money, and Brent can do it for a fraction of the cost.
So....that is what we are gonna do.
We got home and then Madi left again to go babysit the Hall kids.
I made dinner, then took the kids and the Hall boys to S.T.E.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) night at the school.
It was such a fun night with lots of fun and interesting things to do.









No comments: