Friday, February 02, 2018

Friday February 2

So, I started my third round of antibiotics the beginning of this week, but things are not getting better with my face swelling/tenderness/sinus pressure.
So they are now putting me on my third round of Prednisone :(
I tell ya, this sinus surgery could not come too soon for me!
I am ready to be rid of this!!!!!!
Anyway.....after a workout this morning and cleaning the kitchen, I went to lunch again :)
This time it was with my old YW presidency that I was with before the ward split.
They were just released this last Sunday, and we decided to get together.
They all have little ones, so we opted to go to one of their houses and one of them brought our orders of Cafe' Rio to us.
It was fun to be able to let the kiddos play while we got to chat and catch up on old times.
I sure miss those ladies.
I was so blessed to be able to work with them and also so blessed to still have their friendships....even after the ward split ;)
So, I stayed there waaaay too long.....and I got to hold the 2 month baby for the entire time!
(every one else there still has little ones....so I was the one who needed the baby time anyway :)
I got home after Madi had gotten home from school.
She did the dishes so she could go out with friends tonight.
Cassi went with her friend right after school and they went to the roller dome this evening.
She will have to double up on her chores since she didn't get them done today.
Then Port and Elsie and I hung out for the evening.
I made them chocolate Banana ice cream, using frozen bananas and chocolate syrup...which was a hit.
Then I actually got some more cleaning done around the house while they watched Netflix for a bit :)
Elsie watched Ella Enchanted and Porter watched Pokemon'.
And my room got cleaned and laundry got sorted and put away...the stuff I was going to do if I hadn't stayed so long holding that baby :)
We hung out a bit before they headed off to bed.
I am still waiting for Madi and Cassi to get home, but I just may go to bed!!!
I am sleepy!!!!!


No comments: