Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Wednesday January 31 (add pictures)

I worked in the office this morning.
Then my VT's came over.
Brent had to go back in to the dentist, but all is good now.
He also tore the floor out in the bathroom and replaced it.
He will need to replace some plumbing stuff too.
But I am excited to get going on this :)
It is gonna be so pretty!!!!!!!!
I went and got some supplies for the New Beginnings....which we worked on at YW tonight.
Then Brent drove the suburban to the shop to get fixed, so I went and picked him up.
Porter had scouts and then he went and hung out with the Hall boys until I got back from YW.
For YW, we painted houses for our New Beginning decorations.
Elsie and Dad got to hang out with each other tonight and get her spelling done and watch shows together :)
So, ya that was the day.

No comments: