Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Wednesday January 24

So....got my CT scan done today.
Guess what......I have a deviated septum (that I didn't know about) and it is a complete blockage on the left side.
With both lots of trapped stuff that can't drain out.
My option is.....surgery :(
I have heard that sinus surgery is not very fun....but it will be worth it.
I am so sick of the pressure, headaches and sinus infections, so I think I am ready to take this surgery on.
Anyway, it won't be for a couple weeks.
****
Gramps has been in the hospital since last night :(
He's been having some blood loss, and we have been pretty worried about him.
While we were here, waiting, without being able to help in any way.....we decided to calm our minds and go to the temple.
It was quite a nice afternoon.
Just what we needed, I think.
It was still a few hours before we heard anything about Gramps....but all tests came back good!!!
Which is so great.
But, Brent is still driving up to Wyoming tomorrow morning to spend the next couple of days with Gramps.
It is so hard for us to be so far away from family, but especially at times like this :(
But we are beyond blessed that Brent has such a great job and is able to take the next few days off so he can be with Gramps.
We will miss him here, a lot, but so thankful that he can be there.



No comments: