Thursday, January 25, 2018

Thursday January 25


Dad left early this morning to get to the hospital before Gramps was released.
He made good time and was able to take Gramps soon after he got there.
I got the kiddos up and ready for school then went to the gym.
I had to teach Elsie's art smart class this afternoon, but I hadn't planned anything yet.....
So after I got ready for the day, I spent my time planning that before heading to the school and teaching.
It was a fun lesson.
We talked about Walt Disney and the kids drew Mickey Mouse using a step-by-step method.
I was really impressed with how Elsie's turned out!!!!
That went until the end of school.
The kids came home and the boys came over for a bit then Vern invited us over for a pizza dinner.
So we hung out there for a little while before coming home and getting ready for bed.
I'm missing Dad here.....
I know he just left this morning, but something about knowing he is further away than just at work makes it a little harder :(
But I am glad he is there with Gramps.
I hope that they can get a good night sleep tonight and Gramps can recover his energy!!!!!






No comments: