Friday, January 26, 2018

Friday January 26

I woke up today, very tired......my sinus infection is back :(
My left side of the face is kind of swollen, the big girls said it looks like I have cotton stuffed in my cheek.
After I got the kids to school, I cleaned the kitchen and talked to Dad.
But then I had to go lay down....my head was killing me and my face hurt and I was so tired!
So I took a pretty good nap.
I woke up and decided I needed to work out or I would feel worse.
I spent the rest of the day cleaning up and working on a talk I have to give at the Temple and Priesthood Preparation meeting on Sunday....
Kids came home and then the evening was non stop.
Elsie got to go to a class party for her Sunday school class.
I took her to Sierra's house and they went together.
Picked up Avery and took her and Cassi to their friends house.
Madi went to the basketball game.
Then Port and I had a date night.....since my usual date is in Evanston!
We went to Hobby Lobby (which I found out Port likes just as much as his Dad does....which is not very much....ha ha ha)
Then we went to Freddie's for a hot dog and ice cream.
It was a fun time, just him and me.
I actually promised him ice cream a long time ago if he would stay in his bed at night for 7 days in a row.
But he is going on a couple months now, or something like that!
So that is pretty awesome!
Then we picked up Cassi and her friends and brought them back here, then Port and I went to Walmart to do some grocery shopping.
Sierra's mom brought Elsie back home and then Cassi's friends just left a few minutes ago......now I am waiting for Madi to get home so I can sleep!!!!!
Dad is enjoying his time there with Gramps.
He spoiled Gramps with a nice Herb crusted salmon with pilaf and acorn squash.
Again, I am thankful that he has this chance to spend this time with Gramps and help him get back into the swing of things.
But I do miss him........


No comments: