Saturday, January 27, 2018

Saturday January 27

I had to drag myself out of bed this morning, because I had an early meeting, but I knew I needed to get my run in so I could have a better day.
So I got up and ran.
Then got ready quick to go to a meeting for stake girls camp.
Justin came and picked Porter up to go to a basketball camp with Koy and Titan.
So that was fun.
I went to my meeting.....I was supposed to be there at 9, and then the YCL's (Madi) was supposed to come at 10.
Well, I got there and found out there was a miscommunication....and it was just a YCL meeting....not leaders.
Oh well, our camp director and I had a couple questions to ask the stake camp director anyway, so maybe it was a good thing.
I am hoping things go smoothly.
She seems irritated about having to figure out things for the girls with special needs.
Which is frustrating for us leaders, but also as one of the moms!!!!!
Anyway, we have 6 months to get it figured out.........so I am glad to start working out kinks right now!
Madi came, she was a bit late because she wasn't planning on being there until 10.
Hopefully the communication between wards get better as well......
I came home and started on laundry and got Cassi and Elsie started on some chores.
When Madi came home, she changed then went to lunch and to hang out with Kara.
Sweet girls....I love that after 16 years, several moves to different houses, different interests, and different schools, nothing changes their sweet friendship.
I can't wait to see their friendship when they are my {old} age :)
Cassi had a babysitting job this afternoon.
Me, I have been feeling kind of lousy today.....kind of feverish, but the thermometer doesn't seem to reflect that.
My face is still swollen, mainly the left side.
It doesn't hurt as much as it is pressure.
And just frustrating.
Anyway.....this evening, Justin picked up Porter again to go to the MVHS basketball game.
So he had a fun time there.
Madi and Cassi went to Tripps's basketball game at Colombia.
So it was just Elsie and me this evening.
Port's home now and hopefully the big girls get home soon so we can get to bed early.



No comments: