Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday January 28

It was a nice day....and even better, we have Dad back home!
The girls went to choir.
The boy listened to his scriptures while I worked on the finishing touches of my talk.
The girls came home for lunch before we all headed to church.
The topic today in Sacrament meeting was Fasting and Prayer.
It was great meeting.
We got home from church, and about 10 minutes later, Dad got home!!!!
Yay!
We got dinner started and the kiddos called Gramps.
Something kind of fun....Elsie never talks on the phone!
But today, she talked to Gramps on speaker phone!
She was so proud after she did....and hopefully she will stay brave and talk with him every time now :)
This evening it was the Priesthood and Temple prep night for all the kids turning 12 this year....so that is Elsie!!!!!
And that was where I "got" to speak.
I think it went well.
I talked about the blessings of the Priesthood and the blessings of the Temple.
I think it went well.
But I am mostly glad it is done and over :)


No comments: