Monday, January 29, 2018

Monday January 29

Demo day on the bathroom!!!!
This is the main bathroom by the kitchen and I am excited to get this one done.
This room was actually the very first thing we re-did when we moved into this house.
We had the original ripped out and put back together within a couple day of moving in.
It was in really bad shape.
We knew that we would be re-doing it again eventually....and today is the day!!!!
So exciting!
Lots of work to do.....
This evening for FHE, Elsie led the music, with Cassi helping her.
We kind of did an evaluation of how we have been doing with our family goals for the year.
We also talked about the "I know" journals that they have been doing on Sundays and we all shared a bit of our testimonies.
It was pretty special.
And I wanted to write down how cute Elsie was when I put her to bed.
We read the Book of Mormon reader every night when going to sleep.
Tonight Elsie finished it again :)
She has also been saying her own personal prayers at night (which has been a BIG DEAL) and tonight she said this...
"......I have finished the Book of Mormon.
I believe it is true, please help me to know if I am right."
It was the sweetest thing ❤
I love watching my kids learn and grow :)




No comments: