Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Tuesday January 23

Happy Birthday to my man ❤
This guy.
It's really not a secret how obsessed I am with him.
And today we got to celebrate his birthday!
He is not the kind who likes attention.....at all.
He'd rather this day go by without a fuss.
But, I won't let that happen!
My favorite (appropriate-to-say) things about him......
-He's always willing to help anyone.
-He can do anything! If he doesn't know how, he'll figure it out.
-He's so gosh darn smart, and loves to give his family mini-lectures.....
-His family comes first for him, and always will.
-He loves me, fiercely. More than I ever thought possible.
*****
We had a fun day together :)
We went to the gym this morning after sending the little ones to school.
Then we met up with Drew and Heather for lunch.
That was fun to hang out and talk.
ON the way home, we decided to catch a half-price movie.
Well, I decided :)
His one wish was to not have to make any choices today.......so I chose to go to the movies.
We went and saw 'The Post'.
It was a good movie......and we were BY FAR the youngest there at the movie :)
Madi picked up the kids from school, since we were still at the movie.
We got home and I made Madi take pictures of us, because he didn't get to choose anything today!!!!!!
But I do love having pictures of us together :)
For dinner, we all went as a family to Olive Garden.
And when we got home, we played a few rounds of  'Cover your Assets'.
It was so much fun!
Elsie started off as Dads partner......but then we convinced her to play on her own, and she rocked it!
I think we need to play more games!!!!!




No comments: