Monday, January 22, 2018

Monday January 22

So Brent got me into the ENT today.
They scoped me and now I get to go get a CT scan on Wednesday.
He said that 9 out of 10 people get the results they need from the antibiotics and prednisone.......and Lucky me.....I am the 1 out of 10 that it just doesn't cut it.
So I guess we wait until Wednesday to see what the next game plan is.
This evening, the Leavitt's invite4d us over for dinner to celebrate Brent's birthday :)
The are just the sweetest!
We also gave them their very late Christmas gift....I painted some Russian stacking dolls for her....they are her and her kids and a watermelon, corn and strawberry :)
It is very late because the first set of dolls came broken, so I had to return them and order new ones then paint them :)
She collects Russian stacking dolls, so that is why I painted these for her.
Then they invited the neighbors over for a birthday cheesecake.
We sure lucked out with this neighborhood family of ours!
We spent the evening playing games, talking and eating.
It was a great time.
It is fun to celebrate Dad too....even though he says he doesn't like all the attention!
Secretly, I think he loves it :)








No comments: