Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Wednesday November 22

We had a nice relaxing day today.
I went for a run.
It was beautiful weather!!!!!
I met a friend along the way, Henry.
He followed me for over a mile.
I tried to get him to go back home by turning around, but he wouldn't go back.
Maybe I will see him again in the morning :)
Port got a rocket for his birthday and he finally got to launch it.
There was a bit of a wind and the first time they shot it, it went really far and they had to take the car to find it.
The second time, they adjusted their angle etc and it didn't go quite as far.
They were able to run to it :)
He was a happy boy playing with the rocket....and so was his daddy.
Cass had fun tagging along too :)
This afternoon we went to see the new movie Coco.
It was a beautiful movie all about family and remembering our ancestors.
I was of course in tears and we all really liked it.
We stopped at Walmart to pick up our assigned stuff for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.
We played some games and hung out with gramps.
I couldn't help but notice that Madi is turning into quite the little granny......
......all we needed was a crossword puzzle or crochet hooks :)






No comments: