Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Tuesday November 21 (add pictures from camera)

My baby boy is 9 years old!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PORTER BRENT!!!!!!
He was a good sport and let us travel to Wyoming on his birthday.
 But first he woke up to breakfast in bed.
He was up for 45 minutes before I made it up there with breakfast, but he promised he wouldn't wake up early and if he did, he would stay in bed :)
He also got a scavenger hunt for his gifts that dad whipped up fr him last night.
It was a fun time.
Then we got all packed up and headed to Wyoming.
Porter got to pick a couple extra toys from our dollar store stop in Burley :)
We also got Frosties to go with our lunches.
When we pulled in to Evanston, we grabbed some KFC along with a lemon cake so Porter could have a birthday cake :)
We also made a stop to see Grandma.
We spent the evening unpacking and talking with Gramps and looking through old pictures.
I think he had a pretty good day :)
I love this boy.
He causes so much trouble and make me pull my hair out multiple times a day.....
But he is also my loving cuddly one who is always concerned about how I am feeling.
He is creative and smart.
He is stubborn and is pretty sure he knows everything :)
He's my boy 💓
We sure love having him a part of our family!
(I forgot my camera cord....so there are breakfast in bed picts, scavenger hunt picts, and birthday cake picts being held hostage on my camera!!!!)













No comments: