Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thursday November 23

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!
We had such a great day.
I woke up and went for another run....no visit from Henry today.
The weather has been so perfect!!!!!
Then we all got ready for the day and got our stuff ready to take to Nancy's.
We took a few fun pictures.....then we headed to Nancy's
WE made a stop at Grandmas Eastman's old house.
Paul lives there now and he has redone it all.
He was home and he gave us a tour through the house.
It was fun going through the house again.
We got to Nancy's and had a wonderful dinner.
There were people taking naps, playing games, going on a field trip with Uncle Russ (that was Port and Brent :).
Then there were the pies!!!!!
We all had such a fun time together and we are so grateful that Nancy took us in :)
We dropped Gramps off at home and then made a stop at Dave and Cindy's.
We got to meet baby Eliza and we also got to play with sweet Cole....and all the other fun kids there.
We got home and put the little kids to bed, then Dad took me to Walmart to pick up a new laptop (desperately needed!) from an after thanksgiving deal.
He got it all set up for me and it sure is nice :)
I am so thankful for this family I have.
The family I was born into, the family I got through marriage and the family that my man and I have made together.
I am grateful we get to live the life we do.
Sure, we have struggles and things are not always easy, but I wouldn't pick anyone else to struggle through this world with 💗
Feeling so blessed.












1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love all the pictures!!!!