Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Wednesday November 1

I helped in the office this morning.
Then I went and decorated a new Beehives room for her birthday today.
When I got home, I got started with laundry and cleaning up more spaces here.
We really should have visitors more often.....that way we would get everything DONE!!!!!
Our junk drawer room is almost done.
I even put Cassi's old bed in there.
After so much cleaning.....I needed a creative break :)
I have been wanting to hang some more frames in my entry way.
So I made a trip to Goodwill and then to Hobby Lobby and found some stuff to get hung up.
Still more to do, but I am liking how the entry way is coming along :)
After school Madi had bowling club and Cassi hung out at the school with Sierra while Laura had a meeting, then she brought Cassi home.
When I picked up the little ones, Porter told me he knew exactly what he needed to do in this weather!
Fly his kite!
So after his snack, he went and found his kite and he flew it :)
Good job buddy!
Cassi made some corn chips for YW tonight.
We did a recipe exchange for Beehives.
Today was Cassi's last activity as a Beehive!
We had a fun and crazy night....
I had the little ones with me and when we meet up, we meet with the YM too.
Brother Crowley asked me if he could take Porter with him and the Teachers to Dart Wars!
Porter was over the moon excited!
Brother Crowley said he was awesome......but I really hope he was good :)
He had a lot of fun...more than he would have with a bunch of Beehives :)


No comments: