Thursday, November 02, 2017

Thursday November 2

I had nothing going on today, except my class at the gym.
So the whole day was dedicated to organizing, cleaning and being creative :)
I gotta get some of that creativity in daily!
I have a fun project that I have wanted to do for quite a while in the office.
I finally got some frames hung up.
But I am going to fill the frames with pictures of the ancestors we are each named after :)
I just need to find all the pictures and get them printed.
It's gonna be awesome!
I like days like this.
I didn't get everything done that I wanted to. but I did get a lot done.
After school was pretty uneventful.
Madi babysat for the Brewers.
I made dinner for the kiddos and I thought it was the cutest when Elsie was helping me put away the rice.......
Then she started eating it off the scoop :)
Silly girl!
She sure is growing up.





No comments: