Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Tuesday October 31

Happy Halloween!!!!!
Dad got to go work medical at the Temple open house again.
I went to the gym today and Heather was in the class I went to....so that was fun :)
I came home and got showered and made my shopping list for our houseful of guests coming this weekend.
Once I got the shopping done and put away, it was time to go to the school.
Porter's class had a showing for their Pumpkin book report project.
Then it was time for class parties.
I bounced between both classes for the last hour of school.
They both had fun things to do and had a fun time.
When we got home, I left with Elsie to go to her dance class.
She was getting more and more into it today....made me smile!
Bubbles invited us to her church chili cook-off and carnival games.
It was a fun time and we loved that Vern dressed up too!
We left there and went and did a little neighborhood trick-or-treating.
And picked up Cassi from her group of friends and headed home.
Madi is still at her friends party.
It was a fun day today, but we are all crashing hard and needing sleep!
And I have stayed strong with my 'No sugar until Thanksgiving' goal.
I thought the trick-or-treat candy would be hard....but it wasn't.
We will see if it feels any different when I am left alone in the house tomorrow with ALL the candy!!!!!!!!!!!!
















No comments: