Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Wednesday September 27

I think I wanna boycott Wednesdays!!!!!!
So much running around!
I finished up the stuff for YW and went to get it all set up at 2.
Dad worked on the house.....and helped me out with the YW stuff too.
I think the set up at the church turned out really good!
After school, Elsie and Porter had Activity days and scouts.
Cassi had a volleyball game.
Dad went to that while I went to the church to help with the rest of setup.
Madi had her Powder puff game tonight.
I was sad that I had to miss that :(
Sounds like she had a lot of fun.
Dad and Porter went to that, along with our neighbors, the Edwards and the Leavitts.
Dad brought Cassi and Elsie to the church to hang with me before they went to the game.
Cassi performed with her guitar and she sang.
She did a great job.
i wish she would take the time to play more!!!!!!
She has such a talent!!!!!
Anyway, the program didn't last long and we got all cleaned up and home before dad, Porter and Madi got home.
Dad leaves tomorrow for a 5 day trip to New Mexico.
He will be taking a class that he will then come home and teach to the guys here.
Pretty cool.
But I don't like him going.......

















No comments: