Thursday, September 28, 2017

Thursday September 28

Well, Dad's gone to New Mexico.
We are gonna miss him around these parts!
But I am sure he will have an amazing time and learn lots of cool stuff!!!!
I decided to take the morning and just hang out with him.
He had to be to the airport at 12:30.
So we watched a show.....he moved the cows to the other pasture.
We got his stuff packed and then he was off :(
After he left, I went to Stacia's for a bit.....she had a craigslister come over to look at water pipes and she didn't want to be home alone.
Over night there was a crazy home invasion and house fire not too far from us.....
The home invader and shooter was still not accounted for and we were a tiny bit on edge anyway.....
I came home and went for a run before I had to leave to pick up the kiddos.
I picked up Cassi from Volleyball, Madi took Porter to his football practice.
Then she and Cassi went to Walmart while Elsie and I worked on her book report project.
She did a great job with it and we had a lot of fun working together :)
Oh....and little funny from Elsie this morning.
She forgot her lunchbox at school.....and then when she was looking for her shoes this morning, she thought they were in the front room, but they weren't......and she puts her hand on her forehead and said "What is happening to me!!!!  I am forgetting everything!!!!"
It was pretty cute :)
Funny girly 💓
And another fun thing....Elsie got her 5 mile token today!!!!!!
Yay!
Vern has really been encouraging her to run laps at school.
And she's made it to 5 miles!!!!!
So cool!
Port is already at a half marathon, which is super awesome!!!!!
So proud of them both!
And Proud of Elsie for doing something she thought would be too hard, but doing at anyway because Vern believed in her!







No comments: