Friday, September 29, 2017

Friday September 29

Cassi had a rough morning this morning, so I let her stay home and took her to school after lunch.
She has been having a rough time lately.....I think things are stressing her out a bit.
Anyway, I think a little time off this morning was good.
I didn't get as much done as I had planned with her home.
But I did go and help in Elsie's class after I dropped Cassi off.
Tonight Porter had his flag football game.
He did an awesome catch and run!
He made a touchdown, but there was a flag for some other player, so it didn't count.
It was fun watching him :)
But, in the end, the team lost :(
Oh well.
Cassi hung out with her friends.
Madi did too.
Madi went to some of the football game.
Stacia came over and we made boutonnieres for the girls to give the boys tomorrow.
I think they turned out really good for the fraction of the price!!!!!!
Dad had a fun day today at his first class.
One of the Boise guys he went down there with used to work there in NM.
So tonight they went and had dinner with one of his old fire buddies and his family.
He is looking forward to more of the class and is enjoying his time.



No comments: