Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tuesday September 26 ( add pictures from phone)

I worked all day on some signs for YW in excellence tomorrow.
I am happy with how they turned out, and I think it is gonna turn out really cute tomorrow.
I still have stuff to do!!!!!!!
I helped in the office this morning while Dad went to the gym.
Then I worked on the posters and he worked on the garage.
It is a little tricky to do it by himself....but he is getting it done :)
I am excited to get it painted!!!!
Maybe not for a little while, but someday :)
This evening was the neighborhood party.
We had it at the Edwards house and it was a pretty good turnout.
And we had our second annual Marshmallow golfing, which is always fun times :)
Elsie was silly....she didn't want to hit her own marshmallow, but wanted to hit Sierra's for her.
Goof ball!
Poor Port fell off the back of Grant (they were all being too goofy...)
Anyway, he hit the back of his head on the ground and it hurt him pretty bad.
Dad has been watching him and I think he is fine......but poor kid got his bell ring!
Okay, now I need to go to sleep!!!!!
 I have more pictures, but they are failing to send from my phone.....so I will add that later :)
(ha ha ha.....who really believes that is gonna happen.....???)
Luckily I have these from Vern :)



No comments: