Monday, September 25, 2017

Monday September 25

Today Dad and Justin started taking the stuff off the garage!!!!!
Yay!!!!
I am so excited!
I just took this before picture, and I don't have one from what they did today.
They did rip the old stuff off the front and got started until the nail gun gave out........
Soooooo.........
After some running around, Dad got some more stuff and, after Justin went back home, he got some done by himself.
I am very excited about this to be happening!!!!
Today I did a lot of running around to pick up stuff for Wednesday's YW in excellence
Picking up globes and suitcases for our 'Personal Progress can change the world' theme.
I hope it all comes together :)
I also had a PT appointment today.
I got some stretches to do.
I was too tight to be put back in 'alignment'.....but will stretch all this week and go back next week and hopefully can get fixed up.
Cassi had a volleyball game.
The team did not play very well :(
But Cassi had some awesome hits and serves and saves.
She looked good out there :)
For FHE we reviewed what we talked about last week....about being builders.
And we are going to re-new our effort....especially within our family :)




No comments: