Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Wednesday September 20

I helped out in the office this morning.
Then Dad worked on more trim upstairs while I cleared stuff out of the office so we could start with some shelves in there.
One day this mess will be organized!!!!!!!
We went and got some wood for the shelves from Lowes.
We, well HE, is gonna build some shelves around my file cabinet.
That should help with organization!
I had to run to the library to get some copies made for our neighborhood party next week.
They messed up and made them double sided, so they made me new ones for free :)
Then Dad and I left for Cassi's volleyball game.
Madi stayed home with Elsie and made sure Port got to Scouts.
Got home in time to make and eat dinner as a family and then the big girls and I were off to YW.
Tonight we had a service scavenger hunt.
I think the kids had a lot of fun with it.
So it was a good night.


No comments: