Thursday, September 21, 2017

Thursday September 21

So bummed I didn't get a picture today on Brent's and my temple date!
The other day our niece, Heather, sent me some names.
It was funny, a couple days ago we were texting each other (Brent and I) and saying we needed to plan a temple date.
So I put today on the calendar.
Then just a day or so later, Heather asks if we could use some temple names....and I was like TOTALLY!!!!
The temple is so neat.....but to go there with family names, it is so much more personal.
It was a very enjoyable afternoon!!!!
He also took me to Olive Garden for lunch.
We tend to always go there after our temple dates :)
Love it!
We got home and the kids started coming home.
While I helped Madi with her homecoming dress, Dad worked on my shelves for the office.
Still one more shelf to do, but I am so excited about them!
It became a busy night and so we will finish it up later :)
I picked up Cassi from volleyball and turned around and took Port to football practice.
Then we went to the store for toilet paper and paper towels, where I realized I forgot my purse....
Sooooooo....Dad had to run it to me.
Then we watched a little bit of the America's Got Talent finally together.....but don't tell us who won, because we didn't finish it yet!



No comments: