Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Tuesday September 19

Feeling a bit off today.
I am having some weird sciatic pains and I think I need to go get some PT done.
I caught myself from falling when I was on a long run back in June.
Thought I pulled a hamstring, but I think it may have actually been my back.
Anyway.....
So I wasn't very productive today.......and it rained most of the day, so it was one of those kind of days.
I was able to go get some VT done.
And I made a menu list and shopping list and actually got some grocery shopping done!!!!
Woo hoo!
I actually made real dinner tonight, which has not happened for quite some time!
Chicken noodle soup :)
Perfect for a rainy day.
Elsie had speech therapy today.
We had planned on it being the last day.
Joanne is planning to stop the in-home services because her son is now in high school and has extra curricular activities that she needs to make time for.
But after today's session she said that she would like to keep coming to see Elsie until things get too busy.....she loves close to us and she said when she thought about not visiting Elsie, she got really sad :)
So we will see her again next week......and who knows how long after that.
So we had dinner and homework tonight....
The little ones worked on spelling and reading.
Cassi went to Laynie's house to do homework and Madi went to the high school volleyball game.


No comments: